Losing a tooth is not fun. Needless to say, every pearly white we have is as precious as diamonds. A missing tooth can very well affect an individual’s self-esteem. Which in turn can have a negative impact to the concerned individual’s emotional and social aspects.
Know Your Options: Different Tooth Replacement Options
If you are dealing with a missing tooth, you might be relieved to know that there are now a number of treatment options available. Below are some of the tooth replacement options you can consider:
- Dental Implants – They are the closest long-term solution to restoring a natural tooth. But can be overwhelmingly expensive for many people.
- Implant-Supported Fixed Bridges – This involves implanting fake tooth by surgically inserting it into the jawbone. They can also be costly and the overall treatment process can take longer to complete.
- Tooth-Supported Bridges – This restoration involves fitting fake crowns to the gap of the teeth where they well be cemented in place permanently.
- Removable Partial and Complete Dentures – Dentures are less expensive and non-invasive tooth replacement options. Usually they come with metal clasps that hold the dentures in place. They have the tendency to cause sore spots in the gums due to the friction created as they get rubbed to the gums.
- DIY Temporary Tooth Filling – DIY tooth filling is an inexpensive temporary tooth replacement option. Works well for single tooth replacement, you can mould your own tooth and it can be easily fitted into place in between your original teeth.
DIY Tooth Filling – Quick and Cheap Temporary Tooth Alternative
If you are dealing with a tooth loss, you may be confronted with a dilemma about how you can replace your missing tooth quickly without having to spend too much. While dental implants are generally recommended as a permanent solution to missing tooth problems, it is no secret that they are relatively expensive.
Fortunately, DIY tooth filling presents as a viable alternative to replace a missing tooth without breaking your wallet.
Homemade DIY tooth filling is easy and you can make your own false tooth in as fast as 10 minutes. When you order your DIY tooth making kit you will receive a user-friendly manual which will guide you on how you can make your own tooth replacement. Made from harmless materials, the fake tooth shall last you for up to several months. Enough to allow you to save up and come up with a permanent dental fix.
The Advantages of Making Your Own Tooth Replacement At Home
DIY tooth filling allows making your own tooth replacement at home. The main advantage of opting for this solution is its affordability. It’s a cheaper alternative and provides good results. If you need an emergency tooth replacement option DIY tooth filling can be one of your quickest and easiest option. Keep in mind though that it’s meant to be a temporary fix only. When you are ready financially, you should see your dentist and work on getting a permanent dental fix. The sooner you can do it, the better to avoid dealing with more serious oral health problems. And other consequences of delaying tooth loss replacement.